- Commercial Litigation
- Tort Litigation
Ms. McNeill’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, insurance defense, products liability, and appeals. Her commercial cases include shareholder litigation, breach of contract, fraud, trade secrets, trademarks, merchantability of goods, dissolution, etc. Ms. McNeill’s tort practice has included matters involving automobiles, automobile liability, premises liability, heavy duty tractors, and construction.
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Note and Comment Editor, Utah Law Review
Utah State University (B.S. Sociology, 1998)
- Larsen Christensen & Rico, PLLC (2002-2011)
- Named by Utah Business Magazine among the “Utah Legal Elite” from 2007 through 2016. Also selected as a Rising Star in the Mountain States Super Lawyers publication in 2009 through 2011.
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Pamela T. Greenwood on the Utah Court of Appeals (2002-2003).
- Pro-bono experience with the Street Law Clinic and the Wills for Heroes.