Construction and engineering projects are often time sensitive and cannot afford to be slowed down by litigation concerns. The attorneys at BTJD have extensive experience helping parties stay on a predetermined timeline and resolve other construction disputes as they arise. This experience allows us to assist architects, contractors, construction lenders, engineers, owners, subcontractors, and suppliers anticipate and mitigate any potential construction conflicts.
Some of our services include:
- Breach of contract negotiation and litigation
- Creating, negotiating, and enforcing performance bonds and guarantees
- Defending architects, engineers, and contractors in malpractice claims
- Delay and disruption claims
- Drafting construction supply agreements
- Drafting, negotiating, and litigating EPC contracts
- Insurance and bond coverage disputes
- Litigating construction and design defects
Our experience goes beyond just the courtroom. Specifically, our attorneys are experienced in negotiation and have strong ties and connections to the local construction industry. These relationships help us understand your needs and enable us to protect your interests and reputation.